Isio’s Fiduciary Management Conference 2023
It's almost time for Isio's Fiduciary Management Conference!
Westin London City | Tuesday 21st November at 1pm-5:30pm
This November, trustees, company sponsors and pensions managers alike will join Isio to discuss the changes to the macroeconomic environment and how this will influence the challenges and opportunities made available to them.
We will be looking at how to navigate through the uncertainty – the merits and pitfalls of a fiduciary approach, the dispersion between providers’ performance and where things can go wrong and understand how best to combat them.
This event is a prime opportunity to connect with key voices in the pensions industry, meet fellow pension scheme trustees and sponsors, and gain valuable insights into the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead.
13:00-13:30 LUNCH and registration
- 13:30-14:00 Key Speaker - Vivek Paul (Blackrock investment)
- 14:00-14:20 Results of Isio’s 2023 industry-leading fiduciary management survey – How has the market evolved and what does the future hold?
- 14:20-14:40 What's the best model as you approach end-game? We explore potential changes in governance, fees and portfolio as your scheme moves towards end-game, and highlight priorities for the insurers.
- 14:40-14:50 Deep-dive on performance - What are the merits and downfalls of GIPS and we ask what superpower do you look for in a fiduciary manager?
- 14:50-15:10 BREAK
- 15:10-15:30 What can possibly go wrong? - We share our experience of common pitfalls under a fiduciary model and how to protect against these
- 15:30-16:15 Fiduciary manager debate - We probe different approaches across the fiduciary management market, challenging Kerrin Rosenberg, CEO of Cardano, and James Lewis, CIO of Mercer UK in a ‘Moral Maze’ debate.
- 16:15-16:20 Closing Comments
- 16:20 Onwards NETWORKING DRINKS