Isio Fiduciary Management Conference, Wednesday 4 November 2020, 10.45 – 12.15
We would be delighted if you would join Isio at our first annual Fiduciary Management Conference – unmissable content for pension scheme trustees, pension managers and sponsors.
With a dramatic increase in those delegating their investment decisions, and the regulation surrounding the fiduciary market, our Conference brings together experts from Isio and the wider pensions’ industry to share, debate and question whether fiduciary management is working and whether your manager is getting the best results for your scheme.
As well as presenting the results of the Isio Survey of Fiduciary Managers 2020, we will look at
- What is the one thing you can do to guarantee that your fiduciary manager will deliver better performance over 2021?
- What’s the biggest challenge for your scheme over the next 12 months?
- How to get the most out of a fiduciary management selection or retender exercise?
And you will be hearing from:
- Alistair Thompson – Director of Remedies, Competition and Markets Authority
- Susan Anyan – Independent Trustee, Capital Cranfield
- George Fowler – Investment Partner, Isio
We also want to hear from you! We have a short survey to gauge what investment issues you are focussing on. We will be sharing the results of this survey at the conference (all submissions are anonymous).
Your Privacy – Please read carefully
We will use your data for the purposes of sending you an invite to our Conference. Additionally we will use the lawful basis of ‘legitimate interests’ to use your contact details supplied to contact you regarding our publications, reader research and events and other relevant information from ourselves. You will always be offered the option to opt-out of receiving our marketing communications. We explain how we use your data in our Privacy Notice.
Please note that if you are a sole trader or small partnership, you will not receive marketing from Isio until such time as we have your consent.