Trustee secretarial services and outsourced pensions management
Outsourced expertise that UK trustee boards can depend on.
Over 150 trustee boards and organisations understand the value of outsourcing to us in this specialist area.
They benefit from senior Isio employees who bring experiences and learnings broader than many internal managers, yet collaborate and deliver like one of your own.
We act as trusted counsel, organisational whirlwind, liaison with internal functions and sponsors, run sub-teams and ensure delivery on all agreed actions both for ourselves, other advisers and the wider trustee board.
Our consultants are fast-moving and expert in the highest standards of governance. Providing peace of mind and better outcomes for trustee boards, sponsors and members.
Benefits of our approach
Independent, allowing us to advise you impartially
Experience providing services to over 150 firms, some over 15 years
Deep understanding of investments, actuarial, administration and governance
Skilled in acting and advising at times of change and risk
Track record in successfully running and managing schemes
‘Wise counsel’ and operational lynchpin for trustees and Boards
- Comprehensive Trustee Secretarial and Pensions Management services
- Full service, from managing advisers to acting as the focal point for all stakeholders
- Arranging all meetings, agenda action points and minutes
- Scheme governance: advisory and maintenance of all logs and registers of interests
- Communications and announcements, internally and externally
- Project management
Why choose us?
- We are advisers with integrity, an extension of your trustee board or organisation
- Unmatched pedigree and history
- Strong expertise in best practice governance
- Our track record. We have been running schemes for over 40 years
- We have guided schemes through some of the industry’s most complex challenges
Jay and the team know our scheme inside out. They take complete control of day-to-day activities and organise agendas and meetings with impressive efficiency.Chair of Trustees
DB Pension Scheme for Multinational Industrial Group