Sustainable investment research
Gain the insight you need to manage rising sustainability-related risks, and power global action on ESG issues.
Benefits of our approach
Integration of sustainability considerations into all investment advice
120+ investment solutions’ sustainability credentials assessed annually
25+ clients supported on TCFD aspects
Climate risk quantification via in-house climate model
Increasing focus on biodiversity and social issues
Key focus on collaborative ESG initiatives
Impact that really matters
Climate change will continue to pose a significant risk, and we’re increasingly seeing the impact of rising inequality and nature breakdown. Together, we can address these challenges and find new opportunities for growth.
Objective and beliefs setting support to truly reflect your ambitions
Strategy design focused on your ESG ambitions
Monitoring of manager activity and ESG metrics that are important to you
Reporting support that reinforce your ambitions and actions
Focused, impactful advice
Our team deploys their acumen, experience and strategic thinking to help clients drive change within the industry, and to support them on their sustainable investing (SI) journey.
We’re privileged to be in a position where we can have a positive impact via the advice we deliver to our clients, while also helping them to achieve their objectives. Recognising that all ESG issues are interlinked, our advice captures the full spectrum of climate change, biodiversity impacts and social issues.
Reaching your sustainability goals
Our bespoke advice helps you seize opportunities across a full range of sustainability and ESG-related areas.
- Defining your specific sustainable investment beliefs
- Training on any SI related topic, covering all aspects of climate change, biodiversity impacts and social issues
- Supporting objective and target setting and delivering implementation plans, such as net zero
- Identifying new sustainable and impact opportunities across asset classes
- Assessing and engaging with investment managers on their ESG capabilities via quantitative scorecards
- Supporting on all aspects of TCFD reporting, including climate scenario analysis and climate metrics reporting
- Reviewing industry initiatives and supporting clients with ongoing memberships, such as the UK Stewardship Code
Putting ambition into action
Our incredibly passionate team of SI specialists push the boundaries of what our industry can achieve. Their skill and tenacity have brought several exciting projects to life:
- Developing the first ever, industry-leading net zero strategy for a Master Trust, with key sustainable opportunities accessed via private markets.
- Winning Pensions for Purpose’s 2022 Best Environmental Impact Thought Leadership award for our ‘Nature Positive Future’ research paper. Our thought pieces go beyond basic industry-standard levels of SI and delve into less discussed topics.
Leading the ‘Standardisation’ pillar within the Investment Consultants’ Sustainability Working Group, we champion industry collaboration, in line with our belief that global collective action powers change.
Our stakeholders in sustainability
The investors that we advise have a hugely important role to play in driving improvement and global action on ESG issues. Our Sustainable Investment Policy touches on our role and responsibility in helping our clients as well as our wider contribution in improving industry best practice.
Start a conversation
Tell us what you want to achieve. These are the people that’ll help you get there.
Head of Sustainable Investment
Head of Asset Class and Manager Research