Defined contribution consulting
Enhancing DC pensions for employers, trustees and members with experience and unbiased data-driven decision making.
Clients of all sizes have benefited from our depth of experience and flexible approach.
The world of defined contribution and workplace savings moves fast, leaving employers and trustees to quickly adapt to increased regulation and governance, while also managing cost and risk. Our advice is always high-quality and highly relevant – spanning design, investment, governance, communications and asset transition.
We drive providers to innovate, maximising the benefits of their scale and propositions through a powerful combination of in-depth provider research, close provider relationships and the size and quality of schemes that we regularly bring to market.
Leading adviser with over £25bn DC assets under advice
Strong DC change credentials, with over £20bn assets transitioned to date
Track record of influence and innovation, evidenced by ground-breaking projects
Unbiased. We’re not compromised by having our own products
Flexibility. We adapt to different requirements and only input where we can add value
Comprehensive. The most robust DC vehicle and provider assessment process on the market
Clients who come to us for DC expertise benefit from:
- Consultants with deep market knowledge advising on consolidation, change and governance
- Wider rewards and benefits capability: investment and non-investment aspects of DC pensions, strategic benefit design, group risk and healthcare, benefits technology, financial coaching and wellbeing support
- A team of DC investment advisory specialists who create bespoke solutions focused on client objectives and ESG requirements
- A dedicated DC asset transition team, highly regarded by DC providers and managers following successful transitions, unique in the industry.
Why choose us?
- Member-centric focus on the best options for members, including investments, engagement, charges and administration standards
- Unequalled experience in DC change and improvement from the UK’s largest schemes to mid-sized schemes, charities and public sector
- Unique proprietary tools and databases that educate better decision-making and governance
- Commended by the Regulator for the robustness and quality of the review during one of the UK’s largest scheme change exercises to date
- Recognised thought-leaders in the UK DC market, inputting on regulatory consultations, industry standards and leaderships bodies – including the PASA Master Trust Working Group, the ACA DC committee, and the Productive Finance Working Group
Start a conversation
Partner & Birmingham Office Head
Director & Head of DC Investment