Sustainable Investment Research.
Gain the insight you need to manage rising sustainability-related risks, and power global action on ESG issues.
Benefits of our approach
Expertise from eight sustainable investment specialists
Support on a range of SI activities, from objective setting to implementation and reporting
Experience assessing 120+ products’ ESG integration, with corresponding ESG scores
Knowledge from working with 20+ clients on TCFD reporting
In-house model to quantify climate risks’ potential impact on assets and liabilities
Increasing focus on biodiversity and social issues, recognising interlinkages with climate change
Maximising impact with a key focus on collaborative ESG initiatives
Impact that really matters
Climate change will continue to pose a significant risk, and we’re increasingly seeing the impact of rising inequality and nature breakdown. But, together, we can address these challenges and find new opportunities for growth.
Our team deploys their acumen, experience and strategic thinking to help clients drive change within the industry, and to support them on their sustainable investing (SI) journey.
We’re privileged to be in a position where we can have a positive impact via the advice we deliver to our clients, while also helping them to achieve their objectives. Recognising that all ESG issues are interlinked, our advice captures the full spectrum of climate change, biodiversity impacts and social issues.
Reaching your sustainability goals
Our bespoke advice helps you seize opportunities across a full range of sustainability and ESG-related areas.
- Defining your specific sustainable investment beliefs
- Training on any SI related topic, from climate change to modern slavery and more
- Supporting objective and target setting and delivering implementation plans, such as net zero
- Identifying new sustainable and impact opportunities across asset classes
- Assessing investment managers on their ESG capabilities via quantitative scorecards, resulting in product level ESG scores
- Engaging investment managers on areas of improvement and product design
- Supporting on all aspects of TCFD reporting, including climate scenario analysis and climate metrics reporting, as well as wider ESG metrics reporting
- Reviewing industry initiatives and supporting clients with ongoing memberships, such as the UK Stewardship Code and the UNPRI
- Advising on all regulatory requirements, such as Implementation Statements and setting and monitoring stewardship priorities
Putting ambition into action
Our incredibly passionate team of SI specialists push the boundaries of what our industry can achieve. Their skill and tenacity have brought several exciting projects to life:
- Developing the first ever, industry-leading net zero strategy for a Master Trust, with key sustainable opportunities accessed via private markets.
- Winning Pensions for Purpose’s 2022 Best Environmental Impact Thought Leadership award for our ‘Nature Positive Future’ research paper. Our thought pieces go beyond basic industry-standard levels of SI and delve into less discussed topics.
- Leading the ‘Standardisation’ pillar within the Investment Consultants’ Sustainability Working Group. We champion industry collaboration, in line with our belief that global collective action powers change.
Head of Sustainable Investment
Head of Asset Class and Manager Research