Strategic Benefit Design
Understanding what your employees want and need from their benefits package is key to designing a package that is both valued by employees and boosts their confidence in dealing with their personal finances.
We’ll work with you to clarify your objectives and understand your employees’ needs.
We take time to get to know your company culture, map out your existing commitments around benefits and wellbeing and identify the employee experience you want to deliver. We can then help you to design a benefits package that aligns with these priorities.
We recognise that each workforce is likely to vary hugely in terms of skillsets, demographics and financial awareness. It’s an important step to consider what the priorities might be for different groups of employees, e.g. taking into account job role, age and salary. This can identify some common themes, but it can only go so far – there are many unknowns behind the data.
There will be lots of household circumstances you aren’t aware of, particularly given recent events like the pandemic and rises in the cost of living. The most effective way to identify what’s really important to the individual is to go straight to the source.
We support our clients in a range of ways, including:
- Conducting surveys and focus groups to establish employees’ current financial situations and what it is they want to see from their benefits package.
- Using our data analytics tool to identify key trends and understand workforce demographics.
- Considering existing and potential new benefits in the context of the workforce profile, alongside any data on take-up and engagement of benefits.
- Running design and engagement strategy workshops to clarify benefit and wellbeing objectives and suggest ways to evolve and communicate the benefits package.
- Supporting with the selection of benefit providers that meet the needs of our clients and their employees.
Speak to an expert
+44 (0)117 374 6464
We are passionate about Financial Wellbeing and want to help organisations get this right! If any of the above sounds like it may be useful to you and your employees, get in touch with us today to discuss how we can help.
Cost of living seminar
Isio has developed a seminar full of ideas to help your employees manage their money better and make it go further.
Do the benefits you provide to your employees adequately support their wellbeing?
Isio research has shown that most employers recognise the need to evolve their benefits programme to better support employee wellbeing.
Helping employees through the cost-of-living crisis
We consider how you can support and empower your employees to make a lasting difference, and help them get more value from their money and the benefits you provide.